Move your freight easier, faster, and safer with EPES.
Thank you for your interest in becoming an approved Carrier for EPES Logistics. Due to our continuous growth, we are currently in search of reputable and reliable carriers to assist us in satisfying our customers' requests. Once you are an approved carrier, you can register for EPES Logistics Available Loads.
What's needed to get set up with EPES Logistics Services?
- Carrier profile
- Signed Broker/Carrier contract
- MC Authority certificate
- Insurance certificate
- Must have EPES Logistics Services, Inc. listed as a certificate holder
- Minimum requirements are $100,000 cargo and $1,000,000 liability
What is EPES Logistics' Load Tender and Payment Policy?
- EPES Logistics will Fax or email you a load tender confirmation. This confirmation will include fuel and all accessorial charges. Please sign and fax back. If the amount does not match, please contact the CSR immediately before dispatching truck.
- EPES Logistics has two payment options.
- Normal payment terms are 28 days from date of invoice receipt, providing all required documentation is attached.
- We also offer a 1.5% 2-Day QuickPay Program. Click here for more information
- EPES Logistics Services, Inc. has partnered with TriumphPay to manage your payments and payment options.
Please be advised, EPES does not offer advances of any kind, including fuel.